Friday, June 7, 2013

Sarina's Sephardic Cuisine app - part 6 - Beta testers

We just submitted our LONG list of fixes to our app developer.  28 action items.  They haven't been good about fixing the simple things, so when we get it back, will have to check each of the 28 items to make sure it has been done.


On another note - I was reading around the internet and saw a good idea is to get beta testers to test the app out before it goes live.... So I'm asking all of you - the 20 or 30 people who probably read this, if you're interested in beta testing, please tweet, facebook, or email me and I'll put you on the list to beta test it.  Should be ready in a couple weeks hopefully!

I have to figure out what criteria I need to look for.

Initially, I know I want to catch all the grammar/typos. Check every recipe to make sure there are no bugs. Make sure all the videos work and the pictures look decent.

Anything else I forgot? Let me know in the comments below or contact me via all the methods above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment